Terms and conditions & privacy
Listed below is how we handle your data:
If you contact us through our website or book a bicycle tour, we will keep the personal data you enter for up to 24 months.
We use this personal data to:
– call, WhatsApp or email you about the bicycle tour you want to book / have booked.
– approach you after the tour to request you leave a review.
During the bicycle tours we sometimes take pictures to post on our website, on Facebook or Tripadvisor. If you do not want to (recognizably) appear in photographs, please let the guide know before or during the tour.
Terms and conditions
Listed below are the general terms and conditions of NYMA Tours. The postal address of NYMA Tours is Stikke Hezelstraat 8, 6511JX Nijmegen, with the Chamber of Commerce number 80629318. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0) 639229908. NYMA Tours has the right to change these general conditions. You agree that the most recent version of these general conditions will always apply to your reservation or application.
Article 1 – General
These general conditions apply to any reservation or request made by NYMA Tours and you. NYMA Tours will send these general conditions to you free of charge upon request. They are available online at www.nymatours.com.
Article 2 – Reservation
1. At NYMA Tours you can book a cycling tour. A reservation is made when you indicate that you agree with the reservation or request in one of the ways described below. This can be done through an online booking or through phone reservation.
2. An online booking is final when you have received a confirmation from us.
3. A telephone reservation is final when it is this is confirmed over the phone.
4. You will be held responsible for filling in the booking form completely and correctly.
5. The person booking is the one bearing the responsibility of the co-participants of a booked bicycle tour as set out in these terms and conditions.
6. When a NYMA Tours service is booked through a partner, NYMA Tours’ deal terms and conditions continue to apply.
Article 3 – Price
1. Prices for the tours are shown on the website. These prices are leading but are subject to possible misprints.
2. NYMA Tours can adjust the price in the interim, for example, if unforeseen and cost-increasing circumstances arise after the booking or reservation is made.
Article 4 – Payment and collection costs
1. Payment must be made prior to the cycling tour.
2. Payment must be made by bank transfer or cash.
3. Groups or companies can also pay by invoice.
4. If you do not pay the invoice on time, you are legally in default. You will then owe the statutory interest (consumer) or the statutory commercial interest (company). The interest on the amount due and payable will be calculated from the time of default until the moment of payment of the full amount due.
5. If you are in default, you will owe all extrajudicial collection costs to NYMA Tours. These costs will be €40 for an invoice amount up to €300. In case of a higher invoice amount, the maximum collection costs are as follows:
– 15% on the first €2500;
– 10% on the remainder, up to €5000.
Article 5 – Cycling tours
1. NYMA Tours reserves the right to adjust the dates of bicycle tours and to modify the routes.
2. During the ‘City Tours’ more than one person can participate. This means that you will not always participate in the tour exclusively with your own company.
3. A ‘Private Cycling Tour’ means that participation is always exclusively with your own company. These are always booked through the contact form. Guides who are being trained can participate in the Private Cycling Tour.
Article 6 – Use of bicycles
1. You and your fellow participants must check the condition of the bicycle at the start of the tour and return it in the same condition.
2. If a key to a bicycle is lost, NYMA Tours will deduct €25 from any deposit. If, in the case of a bicycle tour, no deposit has been paid in advance, these costs will be charged afterwards.
3. In case of theft the original price of every stolen bike will be charged and you are obliged to report this and inform NYMA Tours immediately by phone: +31 (0)639229908
4. If damage has occurred during tour and the amount of the damage is higher than the deposit, the you must pay this additional amount immediately. If there is damage equal or less than the damage deposit, it will be deducted from the damage deposit. You are required to report the damage or accident to NYMA Tours immediately by telephone via+31 (0)639229908 and in any case when returning the bicycle.
5. You are personally responsible for complying with all (traffic) regulations. Fines are at all times your own responsibility to pay.
6. NYMA Tours has no insurance for accidents or theft. You are required to be aware of this and to take care of this yourself if necessary.
Article 7 – Cancellations
1. If you want to cancel a bicycle tour, we ask you to call +31 (0)639229908 at least 7 days before the start of the tour. If you contact us later, we will charge 100% of the cost of the bicycle tour.
2. If you have booked a package with us and want to cancel it, we ask you to inform us at least 7 days in advance by calling us at: +31 (0)639229908. Since we work together with restaurants and other companies, it is unfortunately not possible to cancel less than 7 days in advance. If you cancel your Booking later, we will charge 100% of the amount of your package.
Article 8 – Suspension, dissolution
1. NYMA Tours may suspend the Booking if it is temporarily unable to meet its obligations due to circumstances (beyond its control or of which it was unaware).
2. If fulfilment is permanently impossible, the parties may dissolve the Booking for the part that has not yet been fulfilled.
3. NYMA Tours may suspend or dissolve fulfillment of the Booking if you fail to meet your obligations, in full or on time. You must then pay NYMA Tours compensation or indemnify NYMA Tours.
Article 9 – Liability
1. By carrying out regular good and careful maintenance, we try to keep our bicycle tours as safe as possible.
2. NYMA Tours will determine whether a participant is capable of safely participating in the bicycle tour. If NYMA Tours deems one or more participants unable to participate safely in the bicycle tour NYMA Tours may refuse a participant. This is an accordance with safety.
3. Despite all careful safety measures, participation in the bicycle tours remains entirely at the risk of you and the participants.
4. NYMA Tours is not liable for theft, injury or other damage incurred as a result of participating in the bicycle tours, unless there is
intent or gross recklessness on the part of NYMA Tours.
5. If NYMA Tours is liable then compensation is limited to the amount paid to NYMA Tours by NYMA Tours’ insurance. This applies only to participation during the bicycle tour.
Article 10 – Indemnification
1. You shall indemnify NYMA Tours against any claims by third parties who suffer damage as a result of using the services of NYMA tours.
2. If third parties sue NYMA Tours, you will assist them both extra-judicially and judicially and do everything that may be expected of them in that case.
3. If you do not take action in connection with paragraph 2, NYMA Tours may do so itself. All costs and damage that NYMA Tours incurs as a result will be entirely at your expense and risk.
Article 11 – Nullity
If any part of these conditions is void or voidable, this will not affect the validity of the rest of the Agreement. The void or annulled part will be replaced by a provision that follows the content of the void provision as closely as possible.
Article 12 – Conflicting clause
In the event that these general terms and conditions and the Agreement contain conflicting conditions, the conditions contained in the Agreement shall apply.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Article 14 – Competent court
Court of Arnhem.